At NBT Financial we strive to go above and beyond to help our customers meet their goals and provide excellent customer service.
Did we “Exceed Expectations” while serving your financial needs? We would love for you to share your experience with us. Also, if we did not "Exceed Expectations", please let us know what we can do to enhance your experience. Please use the link below to provide your feedback.
Provide NBT Your Feedback (this will be a link to a different Email Disclaimer page where you can email your compliment/complaint)
NBT Financial is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Department of Banking and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against NBT Financial should contact the Texas Department of Banking and/or the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
Consumers may file complaints with the Texas Department of Banking and/or the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) by the contact means indicated below.
Texas Department of Banking
The NBT Financial Bank is chartered, licensed or registered under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Department of Banking. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against the NBT Financial Bank should contact the Texas Department of Banking through one of the means indicated below:
Address (In Person or by U.S. Mail):
Texas Department of Banking
2601 N. Lamar Boulevard, Suite 300
Austin, Texas 78705-4294.
Telephone No.: 877-276-5554 (Toll Free)
Fax No.: 512-475-1313
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
The FDIC's Consumer Response Center is responsible for investigating all types of consumer complaints about FDIC-supervised institutions and responding to consumer inquiries about consumer laws and regulations. You may call and speak to a Consumer Affairs Specialist about your concerns. However, in order to investigate or review your issues, the FDIC must receive your complaint in writing.
Information Needed to Submit a Complaint
Including the following information in your written complaint helps the FDIC address your concerns as quickly as possible:
- Full Bank Name, City, and State where bank is located;
- Type of product involved (i.e., Checking Account, Mortgage Loan, Certificate of Deposit, etc.);
- Detailed explanation of the issue including events in the order in which they occurred, names and phone numbers of individuals involved, amounts and dates of any transactions, and any other information that will enable the FDIC to thoroughly understand your concerns;
- Description of the resolution you seek; and
- Please provide COPIES (do not send original documents) of all pertinent documentation relevant to your complaint. Any supporting documentation such as contracts, account statements, receipts, or any correspondence with the bank may be mailed or faxed to the FDIC office.
How to Reach Us
When using this form, you receive an automatic confirmation that your submission has been received by the FDIC.
Division of Depositor and Consumer, National Center for Consumer and Depositor Assistance,
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
1110 Walnut St., Box#11
Kansas City, MO 64106
Phone (call toll free):
*Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (EST)
Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (EST)
Sunday - none